CRUSHING & SCREENING SOLUTIONS
Eco-Match is a crushing and screening service provider specialising in the provision of mobile crushing and screening equipment and services predominantly in the mining, industrial and construction sectors. With that in mind, Eco-Match strives to establish long-term partnerships with clients, the foundations of which are strengthened by both practical and sustainable service offerings centered around production targets and volume requirements.
R&D Initiative – Discarded concrete waste material diverted from landfill
Eco-Match strives to be an adaptable and solution driven service provider, thereby providing clients with both practical and adaptable mobile crushing and screening services. Eco-Match further strives be a service provider who truly understands its clients’ production volume needs and further delivers innovative solutions in order to satisfy those needs.
Our mission is to increase our clients’ profitability through the effective management of all our clients’ crushing and screening aggregate needs, as well as providing innovative mobile solution based service offerings promoting a sustainable economic environment.
OUR BUSINESS SERVICE OFFERING IS TWOFOLD:
Eco-Match is first and foremost a mobile crushing and screening service provider. As such, we specialise in tailoring our service provision to our client’s crushing and screening needs whilst being both cost effective and production volume orientated.
As part of our ongoing Research & Development Initiatives, we provide a sustainable Recycled Concrete Aggregate (RCA) product (i.e. road base, fill, concrete stone, builders mix, etc.) within the construction market. In order to achieve this we secure Concrete & Demolition Waste (C&DW) from existing construction waste disposal operators, active construction sites and municipal landfill and process the C&DW material into a crushed RCA product, subsequently then supplying this recycled product (as per end user requirements) to construction companies.
We further provide a fully mobile service where we establish crushing and screening plant on a construction or mining site and process ‘construction waste’ or aggregate material with the direct intention to reuse the material on site either as fill, platform, road development, etc.
CRUSHING & SCREENING SERVICES
- Provision of mobile crushing and screening services within the construction, industrial, mining and quarrying sectors for single-stage crushing, two-stage crushing, multi-stage crushing and screening and/or scalping.
- Short and long-term rental of jaw crushers, impacts crushers, cone crushers and scalpers.
- Short and long-term rental of screening equipment.
WASTE SUSTAINABILITY SOLUTIONS
- Provision of sustainably processed Recycled Concrete Aggregate product.
- Cost effective processing of Construction & Demolition Waste for re-use in Greenstar projects, as part of part of waste management and recycled use credits.
- Value added benefits through sustainability data on recycled material to form part of corporate sustainability reporting.
- Quality controlled product provision through the verification of SANAS accredited lab testing.
- Provision of recycled aggregate stock i.e. G5, G6 & G7 fill material.
- Encouraging longevity of landfill airspace through on-going recycling initiatives.
- Disposal cost minimisation through the re-use of waste material.
- Collaboration with construction industry leaders as part of ongoing sustainability development drive.
- Research and development of Green industry technologies and associated product provision.
Eco-Match produces sustainable recycled aggregate fill material predominantly derived from quality controlled construction and demolition concrete waste material. We currently produce various grades of aggregate material mostly used in road construction and platform development:
- Builders Mix (Concrete Blend)
With an Environmental Management background spanning the course of 12 years, Craig became keenly interested in driving environmental principles that enable new ways of managing daily environmental and waste challenges that clients were facing, particularly with the sustainability management of ongoing waste streams from site operations in mind.
Craig started out at the University of Pretoria where he received his undergraduate in Environmental Science before going on to complete his postgraduate in Environmental Management through UNISA. Subsequent to this he focused on the provision of environmental management solutions throughout Southern Africa, more specifically in how to empower clients to manage their own specific waste and environmental portfolios. Through this period Craig was fortunate enough to work with, amongst others, industry leaders such as Glencore, Lonmin, Lafarge Industries, National Ceramics, BHP Billiton and Eskom.
Before Eco-Match, Craig was the Executive Director of the Mining & Environment division at a leading environmental consultancy, where he worked closely with clients to entrain sustainable environmental management practices. Now as a partner and chief Executive Officer of Eco-Match, Craig intends driving Eco-Match as leading crushing and screening service provider with sound environmental principles in mind, thereby enabling customers to optimise their waste streams responsibility and ultimately ensure the reduction of their lasting environmental footprint.
Andries plied his craft as a Compliance and Auditing specialist for 12 years and has worked extensively in the application of environmental compliance throughout the mining and construction industries, particularly on numerous large scale projects. Throughout this period, he has always maintained a pragmatic outlook with a broad knowledge base including the application of management systems specifically ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001.
Andries brings a wealth of construction and mining specific experience having been both a full time environmental site officer with Steffanuti Stocks (Pty) Ltd and Group 5 (Pty) Ltd, and subsequent to that, the principal of the compliance division at a leading environmental consultancy. Further to the above, Andries has also worked as an independent consultant to many of the leading construction, mining and industrial companies operating throughout Southern Africa.
With key construction and mining experience having formed the foundation of his understanding and experience, Andries is perfectly suited to manage all site related crushing and screening operations for Eco-Match. In his role as partner and Chief Operations Officer, Andries is able to work closely with clients to ensure successful site implementation and subsequent project completion thereby achieving the target of cost minimisation and optimal product output.
Contact us for more information
Crushing, Screening & Concrete Waste Management Services
- Physical Address: 2 Sandton Drive, 145 2nd St, Sandton, 2196
- Gauteng (Head Office): +27 11 282 0733 Fax: 086 260 6593
- Reg No: 2014/052121/07 B-BBEE Level 4 Contributor
- © 2017 Eco-Match Pty Ltd.
Crushing, Screening & Concrete Waste Solutions